JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG retains the overall responsibility for the effective management and implementation of the return to sport activities and operations outlined in this Plan.
The Committee of JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG is responsible for:
- Approving the Plan and overseeing the implementation of the arrangements in the Plan; and
- Revising the Plan as required, ensuring it reflects up to date information from government and public health officials.
The Committee has appointed the following person as the JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG COVID-19 Safety Coordinator to execute the delivery of the Plan and to act as a point of contact for information relating to this Plan:
|Name||Rod Fisher President / Director, Ces Gonzales secretary, Mr Heimdall senior coach|
JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG expects all members, participants, coaches, officials, administrative staff and volunteers to:
- Comply with the health directions of government and public health authorities as issued from time to time;
- Understand and act in accordance with this Plan as amended from time to time;
- Comply with any testing and precautionary measures implemented by JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG;
- Act with honesty and integrity in regard to the state of their personal health and any potential symptoms; and
- Monitor their health and take a cautious approach to self-isolation and reporting of potential symptoms.
- 2. Return to Sport Arrangements
As at the date of this Plan, participants are training at Level A of the AIS Framework. The Plan outlines specific sport requirements that JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG will implement for Level B and Level C of the AIS Framework.
JUDO-1 WOLLONGONG will transition to the training activity and facility use as outlined in Level B of the AIS Framework and the training/competition activities and facility use outlined in Level C of the AIS Framework when permitted under local restrictions and regulations.
The protocols for conducting sport operations and facility operations under Level B and Level C of the AIS Framework are set out in the Appendix.